School News
     Schools & Depts News
Current: Home -> News -> Announcement
Urgent Notice

Author: Posttime:2013-09-24 22:11:59 View Count:2264

Dear students,
      According to new Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China which is implemented from 1st September, 2013, the student who hold a travel visa (L visa) will not be accepted to extent a X-type residence permit by the Exit and Entry Administration Bureau, Ganzhou. Before go to China with L-visa, student can only first apply a new JW202 form from GMU, and then an X-visa application can be acceptable by Exit and Entry Administration Bureau, Ganzhou after his/her return to China. The JW202 procedure will take minimum one month and the fee concerned shall be paid by the student.

International Education College
Gannan Medical University
24th September, 2013